Liberate Life Forums

The Mandela Effect and Local Reality Shifting - Printable Version

+- Liberate Life Forums (http://forum.liberatelife.com)
+-- Forum: The 'Liberate Life' Network (http://forum.liberatelife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: General Exchanges (http://forum.liberatelife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Forum: Unusual Personal Experiences (http://forum.liberatelife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Thread: The Mandela Effect and Local Reality Shifting (/showthread.php?tid=124)

The Mandela Effect and Local Reality Shifting - Martin - 30-05-2016

I'm viewing it as a personal and collective unusual experience. 

I have recently found this effect and am actually thrilled by it. It refers to apparently real, alternate memories of a history that doesn’t match the documented history in this reality.

Reports of this intriguing phenomenon, and the rhythm of publication of YouTube videos related to what is called the Mandela Effect is rapidly accelerating, particularly in the last days and weeks.

Quote:"Most commonly people remember the name of certain books or titles of movies being called something just 'slightly' different but NOT what it is now, or the words in phrases in old books being different now. In some cases both realities are present with one ‘version’ being more dominant than the other!"

The Mandela Effect & the Merging of Two Parallel Realities
I have to admit that my memories of some events/facts reported don't correspond with the official history of this timeline, whether it's about film quotes or brand spelling. The most notable for me is in the film Field of Dreams.

What is more perplexing are all the reports indicating that Bible versions have been altered, some verses having been changed in their wording. Plenty of faithful religious people having memorized Bible passages are freaking out right now because their memories don't fit anymore with the written text, as if it had been tampered with on a planetary scale.

Possible causes for these anomalies are multiple and currently being debated, including parallel realities merging, shifting or tampering. Some say it is a delusion or a psyop, but even if it were the case, it is interesting to study from a psychological angle. My intuition is telling me there is something significant to explore and investigate in all this. The potential implications of this phenomenon, if confirmed to be real, are literally Earth-shattering. 

It appears we are experiencing more and more strangeness in this world, and it's always good to be aware of new 'matrix anomalies' or potential virtual reality bugs like those ones that are presently being noticed and reported. Many people are keeping a vigil eye on this developing situation.

If you have personal recall of events or facts that are different from what they look like in this current reality, you are welcome to share them, or any other observations about this effect. 

RE: The Mandela Effect and Local Reality Shifting - TheKwon - 22-06-2016

This is GREAT stuff Martin thanks for posting! It's got me thinking a lot. A couple weeks ago I started having the sensation and recollection of scenes from Dark City in which things are changed around while we sleep. I was waking up disoriented and eventually this movie started coming to my mind, synchronistically apparently, with some mention of it on this forum.

In the link you provided there is a video detailing some differences in his memory about commonly believed geography. Several of his memories and inconsistencies I shared for sure particularly the locations of Cuba, Australia, Sicily (the soccer ball of Italy) and the Statue of Liberty in New York. I grew up in Upstate New York and also took the same boat ride he described and I have the same recollection that the statue was much closer to Manhattan (where now it is just off the coast of NJ) It led to a video on The Mandela Effect in human anatomy. Having a fair amount of knowledge in human anatomy this seemed like a good area to explore and yes, there are many inconsistencies with that too. The location of the stomach up higher protected by the ribs and heart being directly in the middle of the chest rather than off to one side and the size of the lungs and liver. The rib cage seems different - one person postulated that it appears much more like a 'battle cage - thicker more protective of vital organs'. Free floating ribs are in the back now protecting the kidneys instead of the front. I remember the kidneys used to be very exposed and people would worry about them being hit in sports particularly boxing. 

And of course an obvious one - anyone who has seen the movie Forrest Gump will remember the famous line about a box of chocolates. Even people who haven't seen the movie will probably agree they heard the line 'Momma always said life IS like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're going to get'. Now the line in the movie today is '...life WAS like a box of chocolates'.  

This would explain the phenomenon I have long experienced to the point where I've built a habit around - when something stops working properly I just put it to the side for a while until I come upon it again and it is working just fine!! Happened countless times. 
Very curious - I will continue exploring this    Smile

P.S. Not sure what you are referring to from the movie Field of Dreams can you clarify?

RE: The Mandela Effect and Local Reality Shifting - Martin - 23-06-2016

Field of Dreams: see the video linked in blue in first post, read the comments, then compare to this LINK.

Most people remember "If you build it THEY will come" - now it's "HE will come".

However, I checked some anatomy and the heart is still on the left of the thorax (with the right ventricle in the center as always): heart radiography

When I was young, I was eating Fruit Loops cereals. Now it's Froot Loops.

The Ford logo has changed, at least for me. The first image is what I remember, the second is the 'real' logo now, with a 'curled e' above the 'o':

[Image: Ford-logo-e1466681933975.jpg]

I'm not quite sure about the cause of this effect. Could this be just amnesia caused by chemtrails, radiation and other pollutants?

I know about someone in France, a very intuitive individual, who is doing research on the Mandela effect. He thinks 'They' are doing this to bring confusion and interfere with the Liberation algorithm.
Another suggested possibility is an attempt to control a planetary situation that is becoming more and more unstable. Some say CERN is to blame and that all this is only preliminary testing.

These are just hypotheses and speculation at this time.

I think that if there is really a tampering with this reality at a fundamental code level, the usual suspects to look after are... Archons like in 'Dark City' where they 'tune' reality and memories.

This brings into question the possibility that this Matrix reality can be reprogrammed, either to fit the needs of the parasites, or alternatively to fit our needs, if we relearn how to create a new reality for ourselves.

Cool

RE: The Mandela Effect and Local Reality Shifting - The Trickster - 23-06-2016

I can easily relate to this "phenomena". I have my own version of what we call "OBE" in which I plug into the "code". And I experienced that the platform of the Game is based on the tesseract structure from which you cannot escape by traditional means. The structure itself wouldn't allow it. Perhaps I'll share more in that direction if anyone's interested in it. But anyway - in that "state" I can see different time lines and parallel realities and the switch of the collective unconsciousness to them. It's like rebooting the time line and everyone is oblivious to the old settings. Something like the "Edge of Tomorrow" scenario (interesting - the aliens in the movie had a tentacle-like nature as parasites). But there are "bleed-throughts" and "old memory glimpses", especially in the moment of tapping to the new stream. I wasn't aware that there's a name for this, thanks Martin Smile. The deja-vu phenomenon is also connected to that idea. I found that when you have a deja-vu you're basically fucked. According to my experiences in most of the cases, when you experience a deja-vu it means that you just connected to a new stream and you just saw the remains of the old one. It's like to see the back lights of the train that you just missed to catch Smile. There's much more to this and it's very complex, but I don't have the time now, I just wanted to join in this thread and express my gratitude for sharing Rolleyes

(23-06-2016, 01:38 PM)The Trickster wrote: I have my own version of what we call "OBE" in which I plug into the "code". and I experienced that the platform of the Game is based on the tesseract structure from which you cannot escape by traditional means. The structure itself wouldn't allow it. Perhaps I'll share more in that direction if anyone's interested in it.
Yes, I would be very interested to know more about your perspective on this, when you have the time. The tesseract refers to a 4D cube. Somehow I sense that there are many more than 4 dimensions in this simulated 'hyperreality', or virtual reality setup. Thanks.

RE: The Mandela Effect and Local Reality Shifting - The Trickster - 23-06-2016

Maybe yes, maybe no, I cannot really tell as I never succeeded to go beyond the tesseract (which formation makes matter possible on a structural level). I only know that beyond this code the nature of reality is extremely different, almost unthinkable (at least for me at this stage). While there, I can DEFINITELY feel the corporative nature of the platform and all the stuff that you guys are talking about here in this forum. Although I cannot go all in and say that this matrix is ONLY about draining and become obsessive with the idea of liberation. To me this reality has the dimension of parasitism, but it's not all about that and you can "graduate" (hate that word) in many ways.

(23-06-2016, 02:23 PM)The Trickster wrote: Although I cannot go all in and say that this matrix is ONLY about draining and become obsessive with the idea of liberation. To me this reality has the dimension of parasitism, but it's not all about that and you can "graduate" (hate that word) in many ways.
I resonate with you on that point. To me too, it is very fluid, with many possibilities, and it's not 'this way (the Game) or the other way (back to Source) only'. Also, I see other horizons, other experiential adventures, other original creations beyond the limitations of this cosmic creation we are experiencing now, and they don't have to be similar in nature and purpose.

RE: The Mandela Effect and Local Reality Shifting - TheKwon - 27-06-2016

Another aspect of human anatomy that seems significantly different is the skull - eye sockets were empty behind the eye. Now there are heavy ridges behind the open eye socket. Thanks Martin for clarifying with Field of Dreams I definitely remember it 'they will come'

Very interesting perspective on deja vu. Time lines merging resonates the most for me by far. The former one that deja vu is tuning into another of my own incarnations closest to me on the physical timeline was believable in that old belief. Nicely links into the movie reference Edge of Tomorrow!

(23-06-2016, 01:38 PM)The Trickster wrote: I found that when you have a deja-vu you're basically fucked. According to my experiences in most of the cases, when you experience a deja-vu it means that you just connected to a new stream and you just saw the remains of the old one. It's like to see the back lights of the train that you just missed to catch.
I would also be interested to hear about plugging into code. I agree there is more or much more than 4D. To me liberation starts with figuring out the draining aspects of this 'reality' but moves well beyond into lots of layers of an onion.

RE: The Mandela Effect and Local Reality Shifting - patrick - 01-09-2016

I'm aware of this from Jimstonefreelance.com when he started talking about this thing late last year I believe when the Stars Wars movie was about to come out b/c they messed with 3CPO's leg turning it silver from all gold... to vise versa (I wasn't a Star Trek nor Star Wars fan)...

Back in 2010 it started for me - where I took conscious notice of the "changes" possible. This is my high strange experience that I would make an oath to the most Eternal that this is what I experienced (I didn't want to create a thread just for this short story).

I got into fitness back in 2009 when my then fiancee and I broke up that spring, we got back together in January 2010, married in September of that year and then in Nov/Dec it happened.

I was getting heavy into supplements for training and to burn fat I decided to try Carnatine, in liquid form as I read it was most bio-avaialble etc... I had never used a LIQUID supplement before... it was my first... I bought a bottle of CHERRY flavored Carnatine... it worked well... the amount of sweat from simple workout was incredible... as turkey day approached, I ran out... I figured you know, no big deal, I had a good year this year, let's coast and start over in January with the winter crowd.

January rolls around... I go to the exact same vitaminworld store to the exact same lady I bought the other stuff from, where I casually asked for another bottle of cherry Carnatine - she looks puzzled and says - there is no such thing... we have watermelon and lemon, but no cherry... I smiled... no no, I know what I drank, I know what it tasted like b/c frankly I loved the taste of the cherry and I'd never used a liquid supplement before so I KNOW what I drank... she let me sample both flavors, lemon and watermelon which were both DISGUSTING...

I walked out of there freaked out - she didn't know what to say/do... but I knew, I knew I had been shifted/fucked with whatever... I told Lisa, my wife... she didn't remember it well... the best part - when I finished the bottle, it was at work... I threw it away... I still wonder, what if I kept that bottle... marked cherry, etc...

I've had two more events in this vein and then this past Saturday they MIGHT have topped it though b/c I think they moved my dad's house on the opposite (mirror) side of the street he lived on... I stopped by his house to help move my little sister but was confused by the houses not looking right for his address and I called him and asked what is your address - what he said would put him on the north side of his street (making a left at the only intersection to get to his house) instead of on the south side of the street where normally I turn right... he wasn't home and I left to join them at the new apartment for my sister... so I never got a chance to follow up on this... but I will...

My dad's mind is military/government all the way so he would be an easier vector to mess with me through... but he said to me after the Boston bombing incident - son, I work with vets with blown off legs - they sit in a hospital for 4-6 months... not waving flags at hockey games a couple weeks later... so he's "tuning in" to alternative "programs" Smile

PS = re: dark city/at night changes - lately, I am having dreams that are affecting my wakeful state to point I bought eggo waffles the other day thinking my wife asked me to and she's like I didnt ask for these - you must have wanted them in your dream and it clicked, i did dream about the eggos! the "boundaries of all" seem quite thin...but just like the movie inception - there does seem to be a retracing mechanism to determine the true source of a "thought"...

RE: The Mandela Effect and Local Reality Shifting - GnosisLover - 07-05-2017

I had an unusual experience related to Mandela effect & local reality shifting, too. Recently, thanks to the Facebook, I re-connected with many friends & colleagues from childhood, high school & university years. On Facebook I'm part of a group whose members have graduated from the same high school as I did, in the year of 1989. In there I have found the list with the names of all the people in my class. I could remember easily every one of them, except for this one guy whom I knew, but not as belonging to my class. I thought it weird so I wrote to another colleague and asked him about it. "Marius, I remember well every one of our colleagues, except for Valeriu R. Was he ever part of our class?" "Oh, yes, he used to stay on the window row, same bench as Gabi S." "This is weird" I thought, "I remember perfectly well that Gabi S. stayed on the window row, same bench with Vasile B., not Valeriu R." So I thanked him and dropped the matter, not to cause any more stir. "It may be because I aged and started to forget things." I told him with a grin on my face. But I remember perfectly well that Valeriu R. was never part of my high school class...