Liberate Life Forums

Incarnation of Ahriman - Printable Version

+- Liberate Life Forums (http://forum.liberatelife.com)
+-- Forum: Paradigm Assessment (http://forum.liberatelife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Anthroposophy (http://forum.liberatelife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Incarnation of Ahriman (/showthread.php?tid=205)

Pages: 1 2 3

Incarnation of Ahriman - Raidho - 03-11-2016

In the evolution of higher dimensional beings, there is are spirits wich rearded in their progression and are influencing ours now. One of these beings is called Lucifer, he his striving to spiritualize humankind too early. (see the fall of manking or the prometheus myth. ) And Ahriman, he is thriving to materialize harden and retard human evolution. Bind it to matter and the intellect make it forget about it's spiritual nature to rule over his frozen kingdom.
The force to balance out these two principles is Christ. These are the three inner aspects in man. There are many spirits who act according to Lucifer or Ahriman.

Lucifer incarnated 2000 BC in China probably as the Yellow Emperor, founder of Chinese Culture. 

Ahriman is incarnated around 2000 AC probably in America.

Anything superficial and materialistic is an aspect of the higher dimensional being called Ahriman(Satan). Rudolf Steiner also talks about other ahrimanic spirits who possess Human bodies and take on high ranks in black lodges who are preparing for the Incarnation of Ahriman. This is also what whistleblower as Sarah Rachel Adams, Max Spears(R.I.P) and Douncan Douglas Dietrich are sayin.
He most likely is already Incarnated.

For more info check out http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/01/ahriman-occult-annihilation-of-the-soul/

RE: Incarnation of Ahriman - patrick - 04-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 08:05 PM)Raidho wrote: In the evolution of higher dimensional beings, there is are spirits wich rearded in their progression and are influencing ours now. One of these beings is called Lucifer, he his striving to spiritualize humankind too early. (see the fall of manking or the prometheus myth. ) And Ahriman, he is thriving to materialize harden and retard human evolution. Bind it to matter and the intellect make it forget about it's spiritual nature to rule over his frozen kingdom.
The force to balance out these two principles is Christ. These are the three inner aspects in man. There are many spirits who act according to Lucifer or Ahriman.

Lucifer incarnated 2000 BC in China probably as the Yellow Emperor, founder of Chinese Culture. 

Ahriman is incarnated around 2000 AC probably in America.

Anything superficial and materialistic is an aspect of the higher dimensional being called Ahriman(Satan). Rudolf Steiner also talks about other ahrimanic spirits who possess Human bodies and take on high ranks in black lodges who are preparing for the Incarnation of Ahriman. This is also what whistleblower as Sarah Rachel Adams, Max Spears(R.I.P) and Douncan Douglas Dietrich are sayin.
He most likely is already Incarnated.

For more info check out http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/01/ahriman-occult-annihilation-of-the-soul/

OH MY GOLLY!!!!!!! This is getting OFF THE CHARTS SYNCH!

So I returned the paper/titles about 28 days ago...I've been contemplating/meditating for a month on what i want...it all started to click together two weeks ago now and it centered on Christ...

A secret service agent told someone who exited - the highest title, above the vatican, was Son of man - we did some research and found there are 81 references to it in i think KJV version, so we're talking 9 squared...spirit squared...not to mention I've digested the greenlandtheory knowledge so I innerstand the script in a new way now...son of man is king...on/in earth...sure above vatican...only b/c first among equals - yet man is king menos/minos of chania, crete...so why would i want to be his son? 

Then we found a bunch of throne references and chanced upon Son of God...God is not, god...wrong one basically...then we found it in romans 8:17 earlier this week - joint-heir with Christ...

see - reasonably - no one owns a fucking thing here...native (american) indians have it right in their minds, but dont understand the nature of the paper game invented by their white brother(hoods) Smile

want proof? is this experience immortal or are ye? will ye bring that body or any materials "home"? or will ye bring the experience home? no one OWNS property - we're all just caretakers for whatever forces combined to provide this space to play..this is why the state mirrors this reality on paper b/c in fact, no one can own any thing...only hold and use it to the exclusion of all others WHILE possession is maintained and title retained....

so the romans know this - they left that book to grant one safe passage out of the underworld and into heaven, on/in earth! b/c one comes in as joint-heir with Christ, you're an executor basically of the Christ estate, the first estate IE jupiter ascending, and now ye are truly "Saved" - what is bound on earth is bound in heaven...earth/paper...

this is spellcasting on a planet scale - we're finding insane hidden meanings anagramming words now...for instance...

in personum = name prison
instrument = trust in name
magna carta - anagram act

some here are students of magick so quickly one can see how dastardly these spells really are...but in the end, we can come in not as owners, by as a joint-heir with Christ...now i came to this all through the path...so it makes utter and total sense to one here but i can appreciate the initial FUCK THAT SHIT reaction b/c i wasn't outright anti bible, i just loathed it...then I see what it really is and its like oh - i am an idiot...lets play with this now!

Edit: didnt want to double post: i've got chills reading the ahriman post...anyone can check me if they desire - my bday is 3/27/83 on saint louis, missouri @ 5:34 am...

this shizz is, overwhelming - i am 33 solar returns right now, i was born 7 days after the equinox on a sunday...sun in lamb/ram (fire), luna/moon in virgo (purity) with the rising sign of pisces, the mystical fish...i've had my bday fall on easter quite a few times in my life and this year was one of them...1983 was the year proclaimed by reagan on america, the year of the bible...i wanted to be a mediator at one point, not desiring to go to law school...

RE: Incarnation of Ahriman - Ambivalent - 04-11-2016

In personum = I sermon pun
Instrument = Men tits run
Magna carta = Cat anagram
Am I Satan? = A ma saint?
What is the meaning of life? = A flatfeet omen wishing hi?

That something feels right simply means something feels right. What is/truth/reality does not cater to my personal preferences, my likes and dislikes, my wants and want nots.

RE: Incarnation of Ahriman - Raidho - 06-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 04:21 PM)Ambivalent wrote: In personum = I sermon pun
Instrument = Men tits run
Magna carta = Cat anagram
Am I Satan? = A ma saint?
What is the meaning of life? = A flatfeet omen wishing hi?

That something feels right simply means something feels right. What is/truth/reality does not cater to my personal preferences, my likes and dislikes, my wants and want nots.

Reality is a contruct of Mind. Mind expresses itself through asssociation and patterns. The best way to connect with reality is through your own mind. Everything you see around you is the work of some form of consciousnes or being. Everything is intention. Intention exceeds coincidence.- Synchronicity.

You present nonsense to disprove an associative pattern that has been discovered.
May I ask what is your opinion on the topic?

@patrick: How do you tie in these observations with the incarnation of Ahriman?

RE: Incarnation of Ahriman - Ambivalent - 07-11-2016

Raidho,

Emotional reactions to reality are more likely to be viewed as reality than actual reality? Maybe I should call it "life on earth reality" but then again this is a fractal existence. When beginning to draw or paint it is often a natural inclination to draw or paint simple symbols from our minds rather than rendering the forms how they really are. A tree, or the symbol of a tree with the mind as reference is not likely to be very good, unless you have done so before and the visual library becomes upgraded. Leaving the simple symbolic tree be in the mind, and instead study and look at the actual shapes/forms will likely yield a better result.

Anagrams as synchronicity = creative emotionalism.

My two billion dollars (or two cents) on the topic is: I have never met Lucifer, nor Ahriman/Satan. I do know there is not only one person with free will on Earth, but 7+ billion free willed souls going around doing free willed actions, saying free willed thoughts, feeling free willed thoughts and feeling preferences and likes + dislikes. Ok, so free will is free to operate within the bounds of this particular system, some more restricted depending on the country they live in, gender, and so on, but still - free will - bound to produce an ongoing series of moments that range from fantastic to terrible. Free will will make room for progress, and it will retard progress.

Who is Satan or Ahriman, really? I do not know. But I know how I have convinced myself to disregard what I knew (not feel) to be my highest sense of good and right on several occasions.

RE: Incarnation of Ahriman - Raidho - 07-11-2016

Being an artist myself I know this phenomena. But once you have overcome it, you meet it again on a higher octave. By incorporating simple geometry compositions and archetypes to speak directly to the psyche.  "rendering the froms how they really are" You say that so easily. You cannot depict reality how it really is. Also you have just expressed and INTENTION. there are many other Intentions when it comes to painting. This is why expressionists, impressionists or kubist have evolved. They are trying to add the missing information of mood, time and personality into an image. These are just as valid INTERPRETATIONS of reality as a photo. You know when the photo is not at all able to catch the atmosphere, well because the photo is not reality. Thinking a machine is more able depict reaity than your own thoughts is also part of the materialistic deception. May I introduce- Ahriman. I think you have met him more often than you think. Wherever you look people think they have figured out "reality" but all they do is clinging to materialistic indoctrination that leaves out the inner worlds. This has not always been the case and is reaching the climax in our time. The worst thing is, people actually think they are making progress.
There is no such thing as coincidence.

I think we have to discern what it meant by "something feels right" of course "feeling" can be misleading. But what about intuition? Especially "chills" are a sign that your body is producing DMT which is a sign that you are connected to a higher force.There are beings wich guide and manipulate the physical evolution through synchronicity. This can be found everywhere. And yes, anagrams are synchronicity.
What if I told you that you are here for a very specific purpose only. And that everyone has spiritual guidance. And your "free will" is either to work it out in harmony with cosmic law or turn against it. Lucifer Ahriman and Christ are three ways to express your free will. What the recent state of our earth should be showing us, is that if we express our free will as we have done before, we will destroy our selve (Ahriman). And we should look for a way to express it in harmony with the cosmos.(Christ) This is only possible if we embrace the multidimensional aspect of life beyond what machinery is showing us.

RE: Incarnation of Ahriman - Ambivalent - 09-11-2016

An untrained artist sitting in front of a tree, making an effort to draw a tree rather than a symbol of the tree from the mind. That is the point, focusing awareness on reality, not if drawing/painting every single detail of fractal complexity of one tree is hard/impossible/boring. 

Awareness (inwards and outwards) is a part of our core beings. We can observe our form/physical bodies, which we are not. We can observe our feelings, which we are not. We can observe our thoughts, which we are not, but we are the creator of thoughts. Is this reality? I do think so. If not, then it is fantasy.

Reality is that people can cling to materialistic indoctrination, trade cold comfort for change, and are free to do so. Free will.

Ahriman, Satan, Christ, Lucifer. I do not know if they are part of reality. Intuition: something that is known or understood without proof or evidence. Immediate apprehension or cognition. Quick and ready insight. Can one know that Ahriman is real by intuition? Does anyone here know if Ahriman is real?

If it is true that above and below itself, everything replicates in form, function & quality; then more machinery it is?

RE: Incarnation of Ahriman - Raidho - 10-11-2016

(09-11-2016, 07:29 PM)Ambivalent wrote: An untrained artist sitting in front of a tree, making an effort to draw a tree rather than a symbol of the tree from the mind. That is the point, focusing awareness on reality, not if drawing/painting every single detail of fractal complexity of one tree is hard/impossible/boring. 
I never expressed any opinion about the difficulty of drawing a tree. I just expressed the importance of studying the inner worlds, such as symbols and feelings. Which takes just as much effort.
You don't focus awareness on reality if you draw "actual shapes and forms". You focus but reality is more than that.
You could as well focus an the symbol of the tree, you just have drawn, and try to improve that. That is just as focused and real.
I hope you get my point. You could even say it is more "real" because it has a greater impact on the psyche and memory.

Quote:Awareness (inwards and outwards) is a part of our core beings. We can observe our form/physical bodies, which we are not. We can observe our feelings, which we are not. We can observe our thoughts, which we are not, but we are the creator of thoughts. Is this reality? I do think so. If not, then it is fantasy.
Well, from my understanding we are not the creator of thought. We can merely choose in what kind of mental realm we want to dwell. Just as the eye percieves the physical realm. We have inner organs to percieve emotions and thought. We choose to become representatives of these mental realms if we manage to master the emotional realm. This is part of a lot of esoteric disciplines.

Quote:Reality is that people can cling to materialistic indoctrination, trade cold comfort for change, and are free to do so. Free will.
Most people haven't evolved their consciousness beyond the physical realm and are slaves to their sourroundings. They are in a social trance dependant to outside sources. Say one thing in this moment the other thing in hat moment. Thinking they are free while not seeing the strings attached. Most people are not able to think their own thought. They merely replecate thought forms that have been emotionally imprinted on them through family and media.

Quote:Ahriman, Satan, Christ, Lucifer. I do not know if they are part of reality. Intuition: something that is known or understood without proof or evidence. Immediate apprehension or cognition. Quick and ready insight. Can one know that Ahriman is real by intuition? Does anyone here know if Ahriman is real?
Reality is fluid. My views of reality change constantly. These are tools to better grasp what I percieve. Maybe it rings a bell, maybe it doesn't. Everyone here is on an individual journey. Everyone will encounter his own evil his own seductions, betrayal and his own love and authenticity. It wil take on many forms an colors.

With the creation of time and space you have the creation of dialectic of good and evil ying and yang . How do I operate through time and space if I am not able to identify the forces of good and evil corretly?

RE: Incarnation of Ahriman - patrick - 11-11-2016

(06-11-2016, 11:16 PM)Raidho wrote: Reality is a contruct of Mind. Mind expresses itself through asssociation and patterns. The best way to connect with reality is through your own mind. Everything you see around you is the work of some form of consciousnes or being. Everything is intention. Intention exceeds coincidence.- Synchronicity.

You present nonsense to disprove an associative pattern that has been discovered.
May I ask what is your opinion on the topic?

@patrick: How do you tie in these observations with the incarnation of Ahriman?

raidho - from the original quote i included: "The force to balance out these two principles is Christ. These are the three inner aspects in man. There are many spirits who act according to Lucifer or Ahriman." is what i was connecting to...

the WORLD (paper) is a stage, where we play and act on/in earth/terra...

if u want the meta title - then come in joint tenancy/heir-ship with Christ - a fictional construct inspired by the highest intention of spirit-man...

RE: Incarnation of Ahriman - Ambivalent - 12-11-2016

Raidho,

By painting and studying what one is painting painting I was comparing that to studying reality. Another comparison (to beholding reality) is falling in love with someone. If somebody is in love with a mental image of that person rather than who is front of them, they may end up getting fucked, and if that is the intention, bang on.

If we are not the creator of thoughts, what happens when we think and then answer questions? We choose thoughts from a mental realm? What the different mental realms?

I am not sure what you mean by "manage to master the emotional realm", but find mastering emotions to be an interesting topic.

There is a lot to say about "most people", and a common ground is that they too are growing/shrinking.

How does one identify the forces of good and evil correctly? I was pondering apparent good today, and thought: if wolves are who a bunch of someones truly are, then they somehow have to make the sheep clothing they are wearing. Starting a foundation could be some threads in the clothing.