Liberate Life Forums

Reality Transurfing - Printable Version

+- Liberate Life Forums (http://forum.liberatelife.com)
+-- Forum: Paradigm Assessment (http://forum.liberatelife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Suggest a Paradigm for Assessment! (http://forum.liberatelife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Reality Transurfing (/showthread.php?tid=234)

Reality Transurfing - Andro - 07-02-2017

There has been some talk here and there about the 'Reality Transurfing' materials. It is a series of five books by Russian author Vadim Zeland.

The first two books can be found as audio-books on YouTube (in English and Spanish, if I'm not mistaken).

There is another book, which is is essentially a synthesis of the five main books, and it's called: '78 Days - Practical Transurfing'.

You can read/download it HERE, if interested.

For those who are familiar with this material, it can also be discussed here on this thread.

RE: Reality Transurfing - GnosisLover - 08-02-2017

Wake up here and now! Become aware of yourself and remember: all people dream and everything around is nothing but a dream... But this dream has no power over you any more. You woke up, so you are able to influence the course of the events. The advantage lies in your awareness. Feel the power. It is always with you if you remember it. Now everything will be as you want it to be... You are awake!

What a powerful statement! When I read it I feel an influx of energy & Self power running through me... I intend to make this statement part of me. You feel that power, too!

Smile

RE: Reality Transurfing - Hanuman - 08-02-2017

(08-02-2017, 07:22 AM)GnosisLover wrote: Wake up here and now! Become aware of yourself and remember: all people dream and everything around is nothing but a dream... But this dream has no power over you any more. You woke up, so you are able to influence the course of the events. The advantage lies in your awareness. Feel the power. It is always with you if you remember it. Now everything will be as you want it to be... You are awake!

What a powerful statement! When I read it I feel an influx of energy & Self power running through me... I intend to make this statement part of me. You feel that power, too!

Smile
Hello there, Gnosis Lover!
  • Once awoken, can we make the Tax Office and loans disappear? Or does the Russian author mean prison and/or death by the term "awakening"?
  • I completely understand your excitement about this seemingly liberating statement but I think that the time-space illusion surrounding us is very real, at least in its perceived effects upon us.

...Just a reminder not to forget to keep your feet on the ground while still in here.

#LEARNFROMIAMTRUTHSEEKER

RE: Reality Transurfing - GnosisLover - 08-02-2017

Greetings Hanuman,

Thanks for stopping by and giving your opinion on the matter. However, just for accuracy’s sake, let me state that your dream is not my dream, just as your world is not my world. If one chooses to see all the “wrong”  in this world of a thousand faces and feed it one’s energy, that is one’s choice. However, that choice would make one’s thought frequency adjust in such a way that one would get more such situations in one’s own life. I am just a traveller through this world. I did not create it and, as such, I don’t think I have the right to criticize it every step of the way or change it as I envision it as a better world. But I have the right to CHOOSE from it whatever I like, as long as I don’t hurt others or, in Transurfing terms, create an excess potential. 

This being said, I cannot make the Tax Office & loans dissapear. But I do not need to. I don’t own this world. Do you? If I do not like something, I move along, not feeding it my energy… I ignore it… In the thousand-faced world, my world is one in which I allow only positive energy, good thoughts, ideas, compassion, unconditional love... And my world, like a mirror, would reflect that back in my life.  

The term “awakening” means different things to different people. But, in this context, I believe that Mr. Zeland gave us the very definition of the term. Let’s hear him again: “Become aware of yourself and remember: all people dream and everything around is nothing but a dream... But this dream has no power over you any more. You woke up, so you are able to influence the course of the events. The advantage lies in your awareness. Feel the power. It is always with you if you remember it. Now everything will be as you want it to be...” He is mainly speaking to those that have already read his books and understood the model.

Have you read Vadim Zeland books? I have read them and found a model of how this world operates and I don’t think I’ve got my feet off the ground, to the contrary. A model is just a model, not an absolute truth. What matters is to work when put into practice. It works for me. Have you tried it as well?

I can’t help being excited about the treasure that I found in Mr. Vadim’s books, no apology on my part for that. This model helps me to get enough peace and quiet in my life in order to be able to work towards my ultimate Liberation.

Peace and joy,

G.

RE: Reality Transurfing - Andro - 08-02-2017

Hi,

Off-topic post has been moved HERE.

Please stay on the topic of this thread, 'Reality Transurfing'.

Thanks!

RE: Reality Transurfing - Raidho - 17-02-2017

(08-02-2017, 07:22 AM)GnosisLover wrote: Wake up here and now! Become aware of yourself and remember: all people dream and everything around is nothing but a dream... But this dream has no power over you any more. You woke up, so you are able to influence the course of the events. The advantage lies in your awareness. Feel the power. It is always with you if you remember it. Now everything will be as you want it to be... You are awake!
I have not read this book, but just some pages. I do not resonate at all with this concept. Magic already is an ever present thing. You might expand your energy within the rules of this society but that's actually what a pendulum wants from you. You can only life liberation to a degree until it totally destroys you. So you either turn away or you learn to get rid of things like pride, POWER, or even personality. To be honest there is nothing left I could desire in this earthly realm. For every action there is a reaction. The most beautiful truth will be turned in the most ugly lie. I do not pursue anything. I just let myself be led. At least that is an attitude I am thriving towards

Edit: For me it's missing the part of: know thyself  
Which normally comes right after: I control the dream
Because who am I? And If don't know, how can I ever know if I am the one in control.

RE: Reality Transurfing - GnosisLover - 17-02-2017

Hi Raidho, 

Here are my comments: 

I have not read this book, but just some pages. I do not resonate at all with this concept.”

Since you acknowledge you have not read this book (the synthesis of the 5 previous volumes making up the masterpiece of Vadim Zeland), you may also want to agree that you may not have completely understood the concept of Reality Transurfing. In order to resonate with something, one needs to reach the same „vibratory rate” with that something. So, given the above, you couldn’t possibly resonate with it but just form a vague, general idea.

Magic already is an ever present thing.”

No one argued to the contrary. The idea is to get and make use of the „tools” with which to perform magic. RT offers such tools for a certain kind of magic.

You might expand your energy within the rules of this society but that's actually what a pendulum wants from you.

A pendulum would want to take away my energy. It would not allow me to expand it. As a matter of fact, the more energy one possesses, the more capable of performing magic one is.

You can only life liberation to a degree until it totally destroys you.

The more one starts on the path to Liberation (peeling away the Illusion), the more empowered one becomes and less under the influence of CodeLand, until one develops „escape velocity”.

So you either turn away or you learn to get rid of things like pride, POWER, or even personality. To be honest there is nothing left I could desire in this earthly realm.

Turn away from what? Rules of society? One has to work with them or around them in order to be able to function in society. Pride & society power are excess potentials that would get one away from one’s path. True, in a liberated state, there’s no more personality but just BEINGNESS, so to speak. In this earthly realm I do not desire but INTEND to reach a stage where to afford to withdraw from the daily cares in order to further develop the tools for Liberation. Personal ambitions, status in society, etc. hold no value for me.

For every action there is a reaction. The most beautiful truth will be turned in the most ugly lie.”

True. That’s why in eastern traditions such as Zen, Dzogchen, disciples are told that in order to reach Natural/Liberated State, one needs to leave everything as it is... Thoughts, desires, visions... The more one gets bogged down in the world pursuits, the less likely one is to get Liberated.

I do not pursue anything. I just let myself be led.”

In Transurfing one does not go against the flow of Variants (life's possibilities/ streams) but with the flow, towards the set goal, paddling lightly every once in a while.

Transurfing is just a model to safely operate in this Reality, it does not claim to respond to all encompassing questions such as „Who am I?”, „Why am I here?” etc. Other materials deal with that or, even better, go within where all the answers are.

All the best!

G.   Smile

RE: Reality Transurfing - Raidho - 17-02-2017

(17-02-2017, 02:13 PM)GnosisLover wrote: Since you acknowledge you have not read this book (the synthesis of the 5 previous volumes making up the masterpiece of Vadim Zeland), you may also want to agree that you may not have completely understood the concept of Reality Transurfing. In order to resonate with something, one needs to reach the same „vibratory rate” with that something. So, given the above, you couldn’t possibly resonate with it but just form a vague, general idea.
True, that was just what I felt like saying, after reading the quote. 

Quote:Transurfing is just a model to safely operate in this Reality, it does not claim to respond to all encompassing questions such as „Who am I?”, „Why am I here?” etc. Other materials deal with that or, even better, go within where all the answers are.
The quote implied something else.  Last year I distanced myself from the sentence: Life is a dream. What does it even mean? Does it make life more unreal or our dreams more real... 
Well maybe I will come back after I have read or listened to the book.

RE: Reality Transurfing - GnosisLover - 17-02-2017

Here's a funny yet practical aplication of RT: 

When I go by car to a meeting place or Shopping Mall (and Bucharest tends to be a driver's nightmare), wherever, my mind goes like this: "I know it is a busy place yet, at the same time, I know the parking spot is just there, waiting for me... it is there, for me." I state it as a matter of fact; no passion, no desire, just certainty that the goal is achieved. At the same time, I remember: "... things surely work for me for the best possible outcome, no matter what!

And you know what? I've been flabbergasted most if not all of the times how easily I found a parking spot in seemingly impossible situations, just by using such RT tricks. Don't believe it? Try it!  Big Grin