Liberate Life Forums

Hermetic Vision - Blog Updates - Printable Version

+- Liberate Life Forums (http://forum.liberatelife.com)
+-- Forum: The 'Liberate Life' Network (http://forum.liberatelife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: General Exchanges (http://forum.liberatelife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Forum: Resources (http://forum.liberatelife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Hermetic Vision - Blog Updates (/showthread.php?tid=249)

Hermetic Vision - Blog Updates - Andro - 19-03-2017

On this thread, I will announce whenever a new post is published on the Hermetic Vision Blog.

This is the latest entry, as of March 19, 2017: Jump!

RE: Hermetic Vision - Blog Updates - GnosisLover - 20-03-2017

Wowww! The "Jump!" post is so cool! Makes me think of the movie "Inception" which bears some similarities to what you mentioned in the post... like the fact that a few seconds in one's "base reality" can be years in the dream or the dream within the dream...  Thanks for sharing!  Smile

RE: Hermetic Vision - Blog Updates - Martin - 21-03-2017

The fluctuation of base realities is evidenced, too, by Mandela effect observations reported all around us at this time.  If we stretch this to the extreme, one may even wonder if the 'official history' ever happened here as commonly accepted. It's more a consensual vision than a real immutable occurrence.

That's where liberation is leading:  reconquering the inner/innate power to create/select its own reality at will.  Most limitations are illusory and self-imposed.

[Image: mankind-limitations-e1490091220732.jpg]

This kind of information is very much welcome here.  Also, it raises many interesting questions. This is the right time to share such knowledge.

RE: Hermetic Vision - Blog Updates - Ambivalent - 21-03-2017

Martin,

The mandela effect at least hints at human memory being unreliable. I know, boring an un-fantastical, but even Monroe had to go to the toilet after pondering about the lack of human limitations. 

I have created reality at will when lucid dreaming and have also woken up in dreams and found myself studying and zooming into details like texture and such. I suspect there are many conscious people travelling the astral and beyond, who will find that their surroundings magically appear like a mirror of what they want it to be.

Monroe sees the near future earth as desolate, comes back to C1 and tells people about it. If the people whom he tells it to also see the same, does that mean their consensus is true? Are they front loaded with expectations? Maybe. Maybe not.

Andro,

When one is lucid dreaming, is this a particular area in the astral? And going to sleep in this area will make you jump to an alternate reality?

Several lifetimes in alternate realitites. Can you go into more detail about this?

Unconsciously jumping realities all the time, what makes you think this is how it is so to speak rather than an assumption?

RE: Hermetic Vision - Blog Updates - Andro - 21-03-2017

(21-03-2017, 04:34 PM)Ambivalent wrote: When one is lucid dreaming, is this a particular area in the astral? And going to sleep in this area will make you jump to an alternate reality?
The "Astral" and other so-called "planes" are a matter of what is known as 'Densities', all co-existing within the same 'base-reality' dimensional Point of Reference.

Finding oneself awake in a lucid dream in an alternate reality is more of an inter-dimensional thing. The two are quite different, but can get inter-mixed sometimes. For example, one can travel in a more 'subtle' body between densities, and can also at the same time loose consciousness (like falling asleep) even for a brief moment and find oneself in a parallel reality, which is more of a 'dimensional jump'. However, as I said in the post, one eventually wakes up in the same base-reality where one last went to sleep.

(21-03-2017, 04:34 PM)Ambivalent wrote: Several lifetimes in alternate realities. Can you go into more detail about this?
I've lived them Smile ... Two of these lives lasted more than 50 years each, while only minutes passed in the 'base reality' where I was sleeping. Dying 'there' (one time of disease and another time of natural causes) brought me 'back to base', as stated. As long as one is in the 'alternate' life, this is the life that appears to be the 'base reality'. Some 'distant memories' may occasionally slip through, though.

(21-03-2017, 04:34 PM)Ambivalent wrote: Unconsciously jumping realities all the time, what makes you think this is how it is so to speak rather than an assumption?
During other, shorter, inter-dimensional (not 'astral') journeys I have undertaken (consciously and for specific purposes), I had the occasion to observe this phenomenon more than once from a sort of 'vantage point' that was 'shielded' from dimensional fluctuations. More than this has to be experienced directly, I would say. Otherwise it's just information, until/unless applied and verified personally.  

Disclaimer: All I share is personal experience offered for consideration, by no means to be taken as 'absolute truth'. If it rings a bell, anyone can persevere in exploration practice and find out what their version is. But no, it is not an 'assumption' on my part.

RE: Hermetic Vision - Blog Updates - Andro - 21-03-2017

(21-03-2017, 04:34 PM)Ambivalent wrote: even Monroe had to go to the toilet after pondering about the lack of human limitations.
Monroe speaking about the lack of human limitations does not mean he had overcome all those limitations himself. My interpretation is that he simply got the chance to take a few glimpses at what's possible.

(21-03-2017, 04:34 PM)Ambivalent wrote: I have created reality at will when lucid dreaming and have also woken up in dreams and found myself studying and zooming into details like texture and such. I suspect there are many conscious people traveling the astral and beyond, who will find that their surroundings magically appear like a mirror of what they want it to be.
That's part of 'reality mechanics', as I see it. During lucid dreams (or 'astral' travels where we briefly 'fall asleep' or intentionally "blink"), dimensional jumps into alternate 'reality variations' are very much possible and I would even say, not uncommon at all...

(21-03-2017, 04:34 PM)Ambivalent wrote: Monroe sees the near future earth as desolate, comes back to C1 and tells people about it. If the people whom he tells it to also see the same, does that mean their consensus is true? Are they front loaded with expectations? Maybe. Maybe not.
If people he tells it to see the same, it could be explained by those people 'tuning' into same or similar alternate dimensional realities as he did. I myself have never seen this particular version/variation.

(21-03-2017, 04:34 PM)Ambivalent wrote: does that mean their consensus is true?
Every variation/alternate dimensional scenario has its own set(s) of data/truth.

Some things that are 'true' for Windows XP are not 'true' for Windows 10. Some things that are 'true' for PC are not 'true' for Mac, etc...

What remains constantly 'true', so to speak, is not the various dimensional databases & data-stream scenarios, but the underlying mechanics of the entire reality design. (in my experience so far)

I did share a few tips/tricks on how to navigate the multidimensional lucid dream world/s, so these are practical methods that one can 'apply and verify'...

RE: Hermetic Vision - Blog Updates - Ambivalent - 22-03-2017

Andro,

What did you do in the two lives lasting more than 50 years each? What were the alternate realities like, compared to .. this one?

RE: Hermetic Vision - Blog Updates - Andro - 24-03-2017

(22-03-2017, 05:16 PM)Ambivalent wrote: What did you do in the two lives lasting more than 50 years each?
Basically just lived my life, not very different from living any type of life 'here'. The majority of the 'time' I had no recollection of any other reality during those lifetimes, except in one of these lifetimes, when I got older and sick, I started having glimpses/intuitions of a 'different' life and I started to develop an obsession with returning 'there' or at least communicating with it.

I eventually found and joined a sort of 'underground' group of people (not of the most 'mentally stable' variety, now that I look back on it), who had this 'belief system' that 'we don't belong here' and that we need to locate a certain (urban legend-type) 'post office' where we can send and receive letters to and from 'the place we came from'. I joined that group and embraced their 'doctrine' mostly out of loneliness, desperation, and my own feelings of 'not belonging' and that 'there's somewhere else'. We unsurprisingly didn't manage to locate this 'magical post office' and I eventually died alone - only to wake up 'here' in by bed.

That's perhaps the only 'unusual' detail worth mentioning from those two rather 'ordinary' lifetimes.

(22-03-2017, 05:16 PM)Ambivalent wrote: What were the alternate realities like, compared to .. this one?
Those two particular ones were very similar to our 'current' base-camp reality. No big differences worth mentioning in terms of overall 'mechanics', so to speak... At least none that I noticed...

RE: Hermetic Vision - Blog Updates - manuel - 28-03-2017

Andro,

That is fascinating experience! I had a friend who had similar experience, however he spent a week or so living the life of a boy who lived in the desert, and like you, that reality there, was his reality for the whole duration of the experience. My question is, how did the experience start? Did the experience start as a new born baby? Or did you slip 'halfway' so to speak, into the experience?

RE: Hermetic Vision - Blog Updates - Andro - 28-03-2017

(28-03-2017, 01:57 PM)manuel wrote: My question is, how did the experience start? Did the experience start as a new born baby? Or did you slip 'halfway' so to speak, into the experience?
Not as a new born baby. I 'woke up' there somewhere in my 20s, but I had all the 'retroactive' memories to go with 'that' reality, and no memory of the reality that I 'jumped' from.

When you 'jump', in most cases you also get the corresponding 'history', so to speak...