Liberate Life Forums

Better life through Alchemistry - Printable Version

+- Liberate Life Forums (http://forum.liberatelife.com)
+-- Forum: Tools for Liberation (http://forum.liberatelife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Alchemy (http://forum.liberatelife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+--- Thread: Better life through Alchemistry (/showthread.php?tid=253)

Better life through Alchemistry - Prometheus - 13-04-2017

A Liberated Life ? As an Alchemist, I'm not sure of the question, and not even of the answer. It's quite a question. Is there even an answer to it for an alchemist ?

Do they seek Immortality ? Gold ? Powers ? Yes, and no, it will depend of the Alchemist. Wouldn't alchemy be in fact a science of doom ? Being trapped for an extremly long time in your body "healthy and young", is not a gift. Gold is not a gift and is worth nothing at all, water is far more valuable or clean air to breath. So, the answer is not presented in the material sustainability that alchemy can provide, (well, that you provide yourself through alchemy).

I used to say that "matter never lies". But, isn't matter, spiritualy speaking, a lie by itself ?

So the Alchemist works on matter, and actually tries to reveal "the truth" out of it, because it is considered well buried and occulted. This redemption, "undooming" of a specific matter under a specific state, will produce a contaminating matter, named "the philosopher stone", which, normally set you at first partially free from the bonds of matter and limitations, it is with multiplications that the limits are undone, steps after steps, (my understanding, maybe I'm completely rong), but there is a point where there is no more limits and you are completely "free". Being free, is then, not being related to matter whatsoever, anymore.

So, no, it is not producing gold, fame, glory, and "immortality in the flesh body", but re.membering, the orgines of everything and diving in it.

RE: Better life through Alchemistry - Andro - 16-04-2017

(13-04-2017, 05:01 PM)- just as we simultaneuPrometheus wrote: A Liberated Life ? As an Alchemist, I'm not sure of the question, and not even of the answer. It's quite a question. Is there even an answer to it for an alchemist ?

Do they seek Immortality ? Gold ? Powers ? Yes, and no, it will depend of the Alchemist. Wouldn't alchemy be in fact a science of doom ? Being trapped for an extremly long time in your body "healthy and young", is not a gift. Gold is not a gift and is worth nothing at all, water is far more valuable or clean air to breath. So, the answer is not presented in the material sustainability that alchemy can provide, (well, that you provide yourself through alchemy).

I used to say that "matter never lies". But, isn't matter, spiritually speaking, a lie by itself ?

So the Alchemist works on matter, and actually tries to reveal "the truth" out of it, because it is considered well buried and occulted. This redemption, "undooming" of a specific matter under a specific state, will produce a contaminating matter, named "the philosopher stone", which, normally set you at first partially free from the bonds of matter and limitations, it is with multiplications that the limits are undone, steps after steps, (my understanding, maybe I'm completely wrong), but there is a point where there is no more limits and you are completely "free". Being free, is then, not being related to matter whatsoever, anymore.

So, no, it is not producing gold, fame, glory, and "immortality in the flesh body", but re.membering, the origin of everything and diving in it.
Yes, you've put it quite well Smile

Matter is the lie and also the 'prison' where Life is "locked". Our bodies are even 'made' of cells!

So "Liberating Life" is like liberating the 'origin', the 'Life' or the 'truth' (our true, UN-created Self) from all its prisons of lies/matter/etc...

Life is what we are, not these cells and lies of matter and cycles. But we are "locked up" in various realms of matter & lies, and Alchemy is our 'Prison Break'. (5th season recently started...)
Birth and death (for example) are cyclical oppo-sames.

But Life is non-dualistic and has no opposite.

Life is (for me) another name for Self/Truth/etc... It is UN-created and it is the/our true & omnipresent Center - but yes, it is wrapped in the lies and deceptions of matter and cycles and suffering...

In a sense, we have done it all to ourselves, as a 'hierarchy of inmates'.

And it may fall on the Alchemist to undo it, by fully accomplishing The Great Work.

RE: Better life through Alchemistry - Prometheus - 19-04-2017

(16-04-2017, 08:43 PM)Andro wrote: Yes, you've put it quite well Smile
Thank you ! Smile

(16-04-2017, 08:43 PM)Andro wrote: Matter is the lie and also the 'prison' where Life is "locked". Our bodies are even 'made' of cells!
Ohhhh yes !! I've never thought about that.

(16-04-2017, 08:43 PM)Andro wrote: Alchemy is our 'Prison Break'. (5th season recently started...)
Nice analogy. I quite feel like that too.

(16-04-2017, 08:43 PM)Andro wrote: And it may fall on the Alchemist to undo it, by fully accomplishing The Great Work.
That's the point yes, to do it, to the core of the "ex.istence", by matter itself. The bones of the universe. 

Sulfur is the marrow that needs to be transmuted after being extracted. Salt is the Bone, the shell of the cell.

DNA, as Sulfur, needs to be unlocked and then, unwrapped, and dissolved. 

Doing this is taking both ends of this Ouroboros and connecting them.