Liberate Life Forums

Financial Liberation & The 'Money Mind' - Printable Version

+- Liberate Life Forums (http://forum.liberatelife.com)
+-- Forum: Tools for Liberation (http://forum.liberatelife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Financial, Legal & Political Liberation (http://forum.liberatelife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Financial Liberation & The 'Money Mind' (/showthread.php?tid=33)

Pages: 1 2

Financial Liberation & The 'Money Mind' - Andro - 30-04-2016

A while ago I read a book called 'Empire V' by Russian author Victor Pelevin.

I would describe it as a Gnostic-flavored satirical allegory of our reality.

One of the concepts in the book is that humans have been engineered to have a 'money mind', giving them a sort of fixation on 'making money'.

The 'Archons' of the book's reality are perfectly aware that 'money' in itself is worthless and basically a hoax, while the actual purpose of this Archonic 'elite' is to harvest a very different kind of energy. The book refers to this energy as 'Bablos' and could be (loosely) compared to Monroe's 'Loosh'.

Another bit that really struck a chord in this book is the statement that in order to live like animals (live in a nature environment, away from population centers and pollution, eating natural food, etc), humans must be at least 'retired millionaires'. The rest of the bunch are just slaves to the 'money mind', the one that causes them to produce this 'Bablos' substance which is so precious to the Archons.

However, my first encounter with the fallacy of 'money' happened years ago, when I read a book that was (at the time) groundbreaking for me.

You can read that book HERE. It's what got me started questioning the 'money game' and thinking about 'Financial Liberation', years ago.

This forum section is dedicated to discussing the most likely (to me) enslaving aspects of what we have come to know as 'money' - and how we could possibly become liberated from the 'money mind' (to use the book's allegory) and still thrive while still incarnated in this place.

Let's see where this is going...

RE: Financial Liberation & The 'Money Mind' - N_N - 30-04-2016

thanks for the link, Andro, I couldn't find the free copy on my own.
does Pelevin support readers not paying for his work?
I support the abolishing of money and a world free of usury and material mindtraps; if you know where a PHYSICAL WORLD like this is, let me know. 
until then, my body (and sometimes my mind) are anchored in this money hole, so I intend to make it.

RE: Financial Liberation & The 'Money Mind' - Andro - 30-04-2016

(30-04-2016, 04:46 PM)N_N wrote: Thanks for the link, Andro, I couldn't find the free copy on my own. Does Pelevin support readers not paying for his work?
Hello my friend,

I bought the Kindle version of Pelevin's book. I found it to be a fascinating read and quite 'liberatingly' psychoactive... Parts of it can be found on Google Books.

Not sure where Pelevin stands on free sharing, but there is no PDF of 'Empire V' to be found online. Other books of his - yes, but not this one.

I think you may like the following quote by Victor Pelevin:

Victor Pelevin wrote:"I often think that logic is the missing link between prostitution and law (if we assume there is a gap between them)."
(Source)

(30-04-2016, 04:46 PM)N_N wrote: I support the abolishing of money and a world free of usury and material mindtraps; if you know where a PHYSICAL WORLD like this is, let me know.
Until then, my body (and sometimes my mind) are anchored in this money hole, so I intend to make it.
About being 'anchored in this money hole' - I too have to pay my bills, just like (almost) everyone else. Being over-attached to 'making money' doesn't seem to help mentally, although it may render 'material' results. But at what cost? In other words: What is the cost of money?

There's been this nagging thought in the back of my mind that there must be a mysterious 'hack' around this conundrum. Perhaps I'll find it one day...

RE: Financial Liberation & The 'Money Mind' - manuel - 01-05-2016

Thank you Andro, I will give it a read. Finding a way around this financial system would be great, I've been trying to figure out a way out of it, who knows, perhaps systems of trade could make a reemergence?

RE: Financial Liberation & The 'Money Mind' - N_N - 01-05-2016

Victor Pelevin wrote:"I often think that logic is the missing link between prostitution and law (if we assume there is a gap between them)."

(Source)
I like his mind

(30-04-2016, 04:46 PM)N_N wrote: I support the abolishing of money and a world free of usury and material mindtraps; if you know where a PHYSICAL WORLD like this is, let me know.
Until then, my body (and sometimes my mind) are anchored in this money hole, so I intend to make it.
(30-04-2016, 08:25 PM)Andro wrote: About being 'anchored in this money hole' - I too have to pay my bills, just like (almost) everyone else. Being over-attached to 'making money' doesn't seem to help mentally, although it may render 'material' results. But at what cost? In other words: What is the cost of money?
The cost of money is staring at a transparent screen pretending it's opaque; eventually your eyes and heart give out.

(30-04-2016, 08:25 PM)Andro wrote: There's been this nagging thought in the back of my mind that there must be a mysterious 'hack' around this conundrum. Perhaps I'll find it one day...
The Hack is the purpose of this thread for me.
This is what I seek, not money.
Money is the means not the end.

RE: Financial Liberation & The 'Money Mind' - iamtruthseeker - 06-05-2016

The body we use is sandwiched between two realms as I see it both are non physical & it appears that parasites are trying to gain control of the mind to get the body to perform or to extract its energy and/or credit.

1.  Is of course the spiritual

2.  Is the commercial world

I have been learning the commercial aspect of this reality around 2005. As you need a vessel to interface the physical world you also need one to interface the commercial world. One in order to be a little freer has to know the difference between persons (JOHN DOE/corporations/legal entities) vs people (John Doe/humans). If you believe you are a U.S. citizen for example, is just like believing you are the human body. The rulers of this planet created a world that they can be god (the state & U.S./other countries), used to control us by since slavery was abolished. So, I see it as the game gives us extra credit when we can overcome the other illusion lol. See http://www.gemworld.com/EdMandellHouse.htm 

FRANCHISE TAX BOARD OF CALIFORNIA v. UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/467/512#writing-type-1-STEVENS
"We start from the premise that such waivers by Congress of governmental immunity in case of such federal instrumentalities should be liberally construed. This policy is in line with the current disfavor of the doctrine of governmental immunity from suit, as evidenced by the increasing tendency of Congress to waive the immunity where federal governmental corporations are concerned. . . . Hence, when Congress establishes such an agency, authorizes it to engage in commercial and business transactions with the public, and permits it to 'sue and be sued,' it cannot be lightly assumed that restrictions on that authority are to be implied. Rather if the general authority to 'sue and be sued' is to be delimited by implied exceptions, it must be clearly shown that certain types of suits are not consistent with the statutory or constitutional scheme, that an implied restriction of the general authority is necessary to avoid grave interference with the performance of a governmental function, or that for other reasons it was plainly the purpose of Congress to use the 'sue and be sued' clause in a narrow sense. In the absence of such showing, it must be presumed that when Congress launched a governmental agency into the commercial world and endowed it with authority to 'sue or be sued,' that agency is not less amenable to judicial process than a private enterprise under like circumstances would be." Id., at 245, 60 S.Ct., at 490 (footnote omitted). 10

RE: Financial Liberation & The 'Money Mind' - N_N - 07-05-2016

iamtruthseeker

(06-05-2016, 12:43 AM)iamtruthseeker wrote: The body we use is sandwiched between two realms as I see it both are non physical & it appears that parasites are trying to gain control of the mind to get the body to perform or to extract its energy and/or credit.

1.  Is of course the spiritual

2.  Is the commercial world

I have been learning the commercial aspect of this reality around 2005. As you need a vessel to interface the physical world you also need one to interface the commercial world. One in order to be a little freer has to know the difference between persons (JOHN DOE/corporations/legal entities) vs people (John Doe/humans). If you believe you are a U.S. citizen for example, is just like believing you are the human body. The rulers of this planet created a world that they can be god (the state & U.S./other countries), used to control us by since slavery was abolished. So, I see it as the game gives us extra credit when we can overcome the other illusion lol. See http://www.gemworld.com/EdMandellHouse.htm 

FRANCHISE TAX BOARD OF CALIFORNIA v. UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/467/512#writing-type-1-STEVENS
"We start from the premise that such waivers by Congress of governmental immunity in case of such federal instrumentalities should be liberally construed. This policy is in line with the current disfavor of the doctrine of governmental immunity from suit, as evidenced by the increasing tendency of Congress to waive the immunity where federal governmental corporations are concerned. . . . Hence, when Congress establishes such an agency, authorizes it to engage in commercial and business transactions with the public, and permits it to 'sue and be sued,' it cannot be lightly assumed that restrictions on that authority are to be implied. Rather if the general authority to 'sue and be sued' is to be delimited by implied exceptions, it must be clearly shown that certain types of suits are not consistent with the statutory or constitutional scheme, that an implied restriction of the general authority is necessary to avoid grave interference with the performance of a governmental function, or that for other reasons it was plainly the purpose of Congress to use the 'sue and be sued' clause in a narrow sense. In the absence of such showing, it must be presumed that when Congress launched a governmental agency into the commercial world and endowed it with authority to 'sue or be sued,' that agency is not less amenable to judicial process than a private enterprise under like circumstances would be." Id., at 245, 60 S.Ct., at 490 (footnote omitted). 10
I see.

RE: Financial Liberation & The 'Money Mind' - The Trickster - 10-05-2016

I intended to open a similar topic in near future. I stumbled across Mary Elizabeth's book some 5 years ago via a friend in Canada who actually knows her. So it was nice to reminisce of that episode Smile

I'm still fascinated by the legal person and law "conspiracy" (the idea of money being part of this hoax). To me this is the final manifestation or crystallization of the oppression system which we agreed to be part of on some level. The Law is SO occult in nature with all the terms and meanings - it's almost staggering.

To me, the only solution to the money issue in society is to follow your true passion. If you do that the financial aspect will be covered easily without effort, without being a daily slave to the system. Money will be a natural continuation of the basic abundance present in one's life.

RE: Financial Liberation & The 'Money Mind' - iamtruthseeker - 11-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 10:18 PM)The Trickster wrote: I intended to open a similar topic in near future. I stumbled across Mary Elizabeth's book some 5 years ago via a friend in Canada who actually knows her. So it was nice to reminisce of that episode Smile

I'm still fascinated by the legal person and law "conspiracy" (the idea of money being part of this hoax). To me this is the final manifestation or crystallization of the oppression system which we agreed to be part of on some level. The Law is SO occult in nature with all the terms and meanings - it's almost staggering.

To me, the only solution to the money issue in society is to follow your true passion. If you do that the financial aspect will be covered easily without effort, without being a daily slave to the system. Money will be a natural continuation of the basic abundance present in one's life.
Not sure what you mean by conspiracy when it comes to this but here's how they see it: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/7701

They want to fool you by making us think that the individual or natural person is included in this but it's all about the NAME the state created for you to USE not to be. They own it and they are liable, that is why this is supposed to be a "FREE" country, the owner is supposed to fit the bill. But since we are acting as the surety for them, they send us the bill. All the so called gov agencies who are supposed to serve us as trustees to the people are actually miking us like cattle (taxes, registration, fees, etc...) They receive gov appropriations & they bill us as well.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/3002

(15) “United States” means —

(A) A Federal corporation;

(B) An agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or

© An instrumentality of the United States.

RE: Financial Liberation & The 'Money Mind' - The Trickster - 12-05-2016

Yes, I'm aware of that. It's just that this will always look like a "conspiracy theory" to the ordinary person, without inspection of the fact, that is not. There are the so called "freemen" and they do stuff legally, confirming evidently that the "conspiracy" is actually the legal Truth. But at that point this sounds like a "wacko job" to your cousin Jill. Just because we're so fed with layers of BS.